2014年9月17日星期三

How To Control Your Window Blinds By One Touch In Smart Home?

If you went to the R+T  exhibition , you know there are thousands kinds of window blinds in our daily life. And different automatic curtains are applied to different brands . So before I saw home automation window blinds system, I can not image how to control my 10 pieces of automated blinds every day. Now I can share my new experience about how to control my 10 pieces blinds by one touch.

First step, download the smart home App from Google play or Apple store , then install on your smart phone.

Second step,take off your old controllers, and  install the wireless window blinds controller , no change anything, just take them off.



Look at the left one, that is my cloakroom window blinds, the right pic is the wireless window blinds controllers, See, it is very smart and cute!


The third step,  set the wireless gateway , that’s also simple, give it a DC-5V power and internet  line is okay. Then click four times when SYS LED light turns on, you can click 4 times of set key of this controller, then all the installing is okay! I tried, the whole progress is not 1 min!  Now I teach you how to control all the 10 pieces open or close! Make a scene called all the window open or all the window close, just need you drag all the window blinds into the window open or all the window close like these: then when you want to open or close all your blinds, click one time can do this! It’s very simple !



没有评论:

发表评论